30. caption this

My weirdest, most out of context instagram photo captions:

  • "I feel like young Bella could beat current Bella in a fight"
  • "(in the voice of the mom from Everybody Hates Chris) - i don't need this i've got two jobs"
  • "chicken permission"
  • "beat rat"
  • "albeit"
  • "never forgetti"
  • "scoop the boop into the cup with scoobert doobert doo"
  • "to quote Mike Wazowski, that guy!"
  • "all 87 of Chris Pratt's brothers work here"
  • "what are your last two google searches? mine are "Mr Sir from holes" and "bite bite sip sip song lyrics"
  • "good things? in MY me?"
  • "you will never ever get a chicken in your whole entire life"
  • "dad?"
  • "today i was a good StupidStar"
  • "banging (?) BUMPIN neutral milk hotel"
  • "so are frockets on the left side of shirts so that if you have something thick in it you won't die if you're shot"
  • "baklava"
  • "'Would you rather scream whenever you pee, or every time you shower, your belly button gets spicy' - @malibu.darby"
  • "this hot chocolate scolded my milk!!"
  • "The Great British Baking Show is so cute and colorful compared to the american cooking shows that are all like hell fire and lots of yelling and stress"
  • "IT'S THE REMIX TO IGNITION HOT AND FRESH OUT THE KITCHEN"
  • "do you guys like cilantro?"
  • "okay I am now 100% sure the school's basement is haunted"
  • "'dead squirrels are the best kind of squirrels' -Mr Healey"
  • "I get stronger as a person every production meeting I go to"
  • "yo listen up got a holla from Ron"
  • "I think this was in one of the Carolinas"
  • "The guy with a megaphone sitting outside of the Supreme Court building just said 'I didn't say 'deez nuts', I said jesus!' truly inspirational words"
  • "SKAtt Rudes, SKAtt Tatum, SKAren Cogdill, or SKArlos Castillo"
  • "calm spaghetti"
  • "I ❤️ mudslide crush"
  • "when he's cute but he's hydra"
  • "hey does anybody have a hoe I can borrow (the garden kind)"
  • "ok but chicken nuggets are so good"
  • "Here comes the bride, all dressed in white. here comes the 'broom', he's in the dressing room. why is he there, he lost his 'underwere'"
  • "#currentlituation"
  • "made in georgia"
  • "'don't go chasing...' 'miracles!!'"
  • "come they told me Barack Obama, 
    a newborn King to see Barack Obama,
    our finest gifts we bring Barack Obama, Rack Obama, Rack Obama"
  • "all I want for Christmas... is foooooooood (food baby)"
  • "he's making a list, of chicken and rice, gunna find out who's naughty or nice"
  • "a weasel is wild"
  • "I almost died trying to do the stanky leg on roller skates today"
  • "Clues For Mister Charlie:
    old bill is actually lil' pisser
    Lyle and Parnell get together 
    so do Jo and Willa Mae"
  • "IT'S MIDDLE SCHOOL DAY!!!@!$&!!!"
  • "is there a sexuality where I'm only attracted to food"
  • "don't be feeding me those lies I know you have chicken nuggets back there"
  • "no ma'am"
  • "as ready as I'll ever be 
    I guess"
  • "I didn't even need physics to know a vector is a mathematical term, represented by an arrow with both direction and magnitude"
  • "turn down the what"
  • "isik"
  • "apparently when I find cash in random jean pockets, beverly hills by weezer automatically plays in my head while I dance"
  • "coast to coaster"
  • "who the frick frack diddily dack paddy whack lumberjack Big Mac tic tac piggy back flapjack race track six pack yippy yack is Bucky"
  • "please be my friend"
  • "the hills are alive with radiation"
  • "important update: dogs are great"
  • "I wanna try hammer ballet"
  • "not mice, but ducks"
  • "Mandy is pleased."
  • "I'm ready for a dance battle ASAP"
  • "erasers feel really nice"
  • "I think it's time for me to tell all of you guys my secret. it has been hard for me to get around to telling y'all because all I want to do is be accepted and treated like anyone else. for many years I have been on this planet acting and behaving the way all you humans do. but it was revealed during class today that in fact I was not born here on earth. i am an alien, and I am proud. #alienrights"
  • "i pray to the Princeton Review every night"
  • "toothpaste"
  • "I dunno if I can keep this up"
  • "wherever you go, there you are."
  • "the highway man came riding (riding, riding)"
  • "so apparently my captions never make sense"
  • "everybody ate chris"
  • "galveston 1999" -(from a picture taken in 2010)
  • "agatha is such a mess"
  • "I hope we're still friends after I taser you"
  • "oh, our hands touched"
  • "My mom stopped at a stop sign waiting for it to turn green. 
    We need some sleep."
  • "If Santa didn't visit you because you were naughty, don't worry, there's always Sump'n Claus"
  • "*cough cough*"
  • "Grandma's definitely not making chowder"
  • "My hobbies include making a load of people sniff a box of sweet dreams"
  • "I can taste a lot of blood rn is that bad"
  • "leggo my eggo"
  • "I really need a pair of cruggs"
  • "don't tap dance with spiders"
  • "marijuana? mari(dont)juana #upwithhopedownwithdope"
  • "what did we do? burn a few heretics? sell some indulgences?"
  • "I know you are a dog... but that won't matter with a little bit of barbecue sauce"
  • "you fight good"?? c'mon Shang, learn your grammar."
  • "112 ounces of chocolate puddin and crazy cheese please"
  • "don't date demons and also DON'T TRUST MIRRORS"
  • "Julia sits on a throne of Legos"
  • "ouch"
  • "last time I saw him he was by a blueberry bush screaming"
  • "buttshaft is a thing"
  • "excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me"
  • "everywhere I go, I see the same..."
  • "🎶I throw my hands up in the air sometimes🎶
    yes but how exactly do you throw your hands up?"
  • "do you work for the government? because girl you shut it down ;) " (when the gov shut down)
  • "💪➡🍗 "
  • "i think someone has PR problems"
  • "Someone said that you sounded like an owl. "



None of the captions had anything to do with the photos. My followers are often confused.

always with love, Bella Montague

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34. BIRTHDAY

24. organ eyes

37. commercial experience