53. Campus

The SMU campus is a pretty one. I always take walks around campus when the weather is nice to enjoy the sky and the buildings, especially because I can come and go whenever I want. It always makes me happy to think I could just roll out of bed in my pjs and explore my school with my friends on a lazy Sunday (such as today). The Laura Lee Blanton building is my favorite from the outside, and I really like the inside of the Annette Caldwell Simmons Hall, the Owen Arts Center Lobby, and the area outside Perkins Chapel. I love all the building especially right now because they are all decorated for Christmas, which makes me very happy. I often go exploring the different building and areas of campus, and I'm trying to get into every building. I've been into most academic buildings and every underclassmen residential commons (expect Lloyd) and I've been surprised by many things, like the random basement engineering lab, the eerie underground halls of Meadows, and the secret space at the top of Dallas Hall (which I've been to thanks to my connections). I sometimes think I have an interest for architecture, but then I remember how in AP Art History class, the architecture lessons were always my least favorite. Sometimes when I'm walking around campus, I'll take pictures of it when I'm particularly inspired.







always with love, Bella Montague

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26. play with food

55. Copy and Paste