These are costumes I made for a show called The Liar. It was a commedia dell'arte play, so the costumes were really fun, and the whole experience was challenging but rewarding.
I designed the diamond pattern of the vest one the Arlecchino character.
I made some Zanni hats for the ensemble characters.
For 24 hour film festival, which is a festival where groups have to write, film, and edit a film within 24 hours, me and my group made a film called "Of murder Tree Wrote". The requirements of the film were: It had to have an elevator in it It had to include a National Texas Tree It had to include the line "what's your name again?" Once we were told the assignment, we had exactly 24 hours to complete the film. We started by brainstorming at Buzzbrews. We had all recently watched the movie "Grizzly Man" in environmental science class, which was a documentary about Timothy Treadwell, who loved bears so much (in a weird way) and lived with them for many years. This movie became a large joke in our class, and at Buzzbrews someone exclaimed, "what about Grizzly Man, but with trees?" and the energy of all of us lit up with excitement of this idea. We went back to my friend's house to write the script, and everyone broke down the script...
I did an internship with a non-profit golf organization called The First Tee of Greater Dallas. On my last day of work, I organized their closet. Trust me, it was a mess. I counted and labeled everything. One of my proudest achievements; it took me forever. I don't think they were expecting me to do this much. Always with love, Bella Montague
Comments
Post a Comment