47. money

So, I did not actually deface any money. This has absolutely nothing to do with it being illegal, because I am a fun person who doesn't usually back down from a dare. However, I am the cheapest person I know. I often choose not to do fun activities with friends because I know it will cost money. I still have $168 of my $200 flex dollars because I'm not used to being forced to use money. And I was  very much planning on doing this assignment, and had a lot of ideas for it, but as I'm sitting here with a wad of my tip dollar bills (that make me feel like I'm a stripper) I just can't bring myself to slice and dice them. Also, I went to the bank about two hours ago to put just about all of my cash in my account, so I only had a few bills left. However, that doesn't mean I'm not going to try and participate anyway.

I made this using a picture I took of my dollars with Hershey's kisses and a diamond necklace I have. Then, I used PowerPoint and added more diamonds, a few sparkles, and then some dirt and weeds on top.

always with love, Bella Montague

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34. BIRTHDAY

24. organ eyes

37. commercial experience